We want social media to be a friendly and relaxed environment. We’re not on Facebook or Twitter to hammer you with marketing or constantly try to get you to sign up for new stuff. We’re on there to talk to you, answer your questions, supply you with news, tell you about things you might be interested in and really just enjoy ourselves (we really do enjoy it!).
We want you all to enjoy it too, and have free-roam to say what you want. You can slag us off if you need to (we’ll try and sort out your problem of course). We know we’re not perfect but the only way we can fix our problems is if you guys tell us about them.
However, please stick to the following rules. We’ve come up with them to help ensure that our social media pages and accounts are friendly and welcoming to all, and so that everyone knows where they stand with promotions, offers and deals.
The following terms and conditions apply to content, promotions, apps and tabs on Betfred’s Facebook page and Twitter accounts.
- Our social media channels are restricted to individuals aged 18 and older.
- You may not advertise non-Betfred products via our social media channels without prior consent from Betfred via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Betfred cannot be held responsible for the content of others on our social media channels.
- No gambling of any kind may take place between Betfred and its customers via Betfred’s social media channels.
- No gambling of any kind may take place between Betfred customers via Betfred’s social media channels.
- Any racism, sexism, bullying or harassment of any kind will be removed and the original poster may be blocked temporarily or permanently.
- Any defamatory language will be removed and the original poster may be blocked temporarily or permanently.
- Unless otherwise specified, entrants to online competitions must have an active Betfred.com account and must have deposited into that account at least once for winnings to be credited.
- Unless otherwise specified, individuals may only enter a competition once. Where multiple entries are found, the first entry will be taken.
- Unless otherwise specified, competitions are online only and do not apply in shops or the call centre.
- Unless otherwise specified, entries posted via Facebook or Twitter are public and may be used by Betfred in a promotional capacity.
- Content on our social media channels could change at any time and should not be solely relied upon.
- As always, if you have any problems please email us: email@example.com.
- Betfred free bet rules apply to free bets.
- Betfred terms apply.
- Betfred’s decision is final.